Home Page
Thursday 16th November 2017 - Go Green for NSPCC. Wear Green and donate £1 to the NSPCC

In-Year Admission 2017-18

When to apply for an in-year place

You should apply for an in-year school place for your child if you:

  • have moved into Newham
  • want your child to be educated in Newham
  • want to change your child's school in Newham.


Do not use this application for a:

  • planned move into a reception class
  • transfer from an infant to junior school
  • move from primary to secondary school.


The form can be completed online or on a paper form (see below).


The online form will take 15-20 minutes to complete. You will be unable to save the form as you go along, so before you start make sure you have:

  • your National Insurance number
  • your NASS reference number (if you are an asylum seeker)
  • your address and your child's address if different
  • your child's doctor and dentist details
  • details of your child's social worker (if applicable)
  • details of any recent exclusions from school (if applicable).