Dersingham Primary school has an on-going commitment to inclusion. We welcome all children regardless of their abilities.
We follow the principles of care outlined in ‘SEND Code of Practice 2014’, which ensures that we aim to:
• Understand the barriers to learning that children may face and support children to achieve their potential regardless
• To recognise and respect individual differences in all of the children under our care.
• Offer a wide range of learning and teaching experiences which enable children to become more independent.
• Give all children the opportunity to participate in whole school life, regardless of any barriers to learning they may experience.
• Ensure that all children are taught within mainstream classrooms, regardless of any special educational need they may have.